Sunday, September 11, 2011

Henry’s Room

Here is what my son’s room looked/s like after the two of us returned from a trip to visit family in Maine.  My husband was busy at work making his little boy’s desires come true.

DSC_0801.jpg

What a good job he did!  And my 2 1/2 year old son Henry has been sleeping in his big boy bed ever since!

DSC_0806.jpg

Now, the walls still need to be painted and we need to get the wall hangings rearranged.  I must say that I was in complete shock when I saw it.  Dave did such a fantastic job!!

DSC_0807.jpg

I didn’t take photos of the lighting, but Dave also got a moon light that goes under his canopy on the wall, so we can read books and a sun light over his overhead light.  So cute and such a wonderful father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, precious people, for taking time to comment on my blog. I am humbled.