Friday, April 20, 2012

Phase I of Backyard Improvement

DSC_0780-1.jpg

P7201493.jpg

When we moved in.

DSC_0780-1.jpg

The patio set my friend Amy gave me.  Her friends from work gave her their set because they are moving to California and she gave me her old set.

DSC_0780-1.jpg

In very good condition.  Just needed some fresh paint.  Amy started to paint some of the chairs black last year.

DSC_0780-1.jpg

DSC_0780-1.jpg

DSC_0780-1.jpg

So far I have spray painted the table and chairs with brown spray paint after giving them a quick rough sand and wipe down with a rag.

DSC_0780-1.jpg

I potted one shrub and haven’t taken the tag off.  The pot beside it has my suffering jade plant.  It was doing awesome until we moved so many times, so I decided to transplant it into new soil and a bigger pot.

DSC_0780-1.jpg

I got two outdoor pillows at Home Depot.

DSC_0780-1.jpg

DSC_0780-1.jpg

The metal painted flowers I got in Maine from recycle artist who uses old parts to make art.

DSC_0780-1.jpg

DSC_0780-1.jpg

DSC_0780-1.jpg

DSC_0780-1.jpg

Much more work to do.  Working on other projects, but it’s a start.

Please LIKE us on Facebook.

facebookbutton-1.jpg
Linking up here:
grabtt
Current Link Party!Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Bloghttp://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/
French Country CottageThe 36th AVENUE

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which I like better, your patio furniture that looks brand new after being painted, or the adorable little tyke sitting on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, precious people, for taking time to comment on my blog. I am humbled.